Show Low Auto Parts: Find The Right Cooling System Hoses
Most cooling system repairs require a replacement hose. Hoses used by your cooling system can crack and fail over time. Call Show Low Auto Parts at 928-537-3000 to find out which hose you need and to order one today.
7 Heater Hoses You May Need For Your Next Cooling System Repair
- Air Intake Pre-Heater Hose: A flexible, strong hose that is easy to install. It is made from high-strength fiberglass or aluminum construction to prevent cracking. Preheater hoses are easily cut to the desired length and expandable for a perfect fit.
- Heater Hose Fittings or Connectors: We carry heater hose connectors which are designed to resist brittleness, cracks, and coolant leaks for greater longevity. They are sold as a single part to allow vehicle owners to replace only the connector, not the entire heater hose assembly.
- Hose (Bypass): The heater bypass tube is a cooling system component that bypasses the thermostat so that there is always coolant flowing even when the engine thermostat is blocked.
- Hose (Heater Air / Hot Air): The blower motor blows air through the heater core and to the passenger compartment inside of your automobile through the hot air heat hose. This hose becomes brittle from heat exposure over time and may need to be replaced several times over the life of a car.
- Hose (Heater): The heater hose connects the heater core to the radiator. Heater hoses are used to transfer the excess heat away from the engine.
- Heater Hose (upper): Connects the radiator and the thermostat to confirm the engine is running at the ideal temperature.
- Heater Hose (Lower): Connects the radiator's transmission cooler and the water pump. Coolant flows out of the radiator, through the lower radiator hose, and back to the water pump which is critical to maintaining the health of the engine.
What People Say About Us
Super Good Service and Helpful Staff!
Hydraulic Hoses and Big Truck parts are even available here!
Friendly service. Usually have what I need on hand.
This is the only place that can and will find what you need when it comes to auto parts in Show Low.
Love this place! Our new auto parts stop for all our vehicles!
Best store in town! Great prices and great service.
Best auto parts store in the white Mountains. If they don't have the part 9 times out 10 they will have it by 730am the following day. And employees are real car people not just passing thru. They really know what they are talking about!