Show Low Auto Parts: O2 Sensors and Oxygen Sensors
Drivers in Show Low rely on their car or truck's O2 sensor to keep the engine running efficiently. Your oxygen or O2 sensor enhances engine performance by being a part of a system that adjusts the amount of air to fuel ratio entering the engine and by first measuring the unburnt oxygen in car emissions. O2 sensors are standard for cars and trucks built after 1980. Most cars in Show Low have an O2 sensor that should be replaced regularly.
The O2 sensor discovers the amount of oxygen in your exhaust and informs your engine's computer to adjust the fuel to oxygen ratio to keep your engine running at peak performance. A car or truck engine that "chokes or coughs" while driving at high speeds may need a new clean O2 sensor.
Narrowband and wideband are the two most common types of O2 sensors. A narrowband O2 sensor informs the computer if your engine is running a rich or lean mixture of oxygen and fuel. A wideband sensor measures how rich or how lean the oxygen to fuel ratio is. Call Show Low Auto Parts at 928-537-3000 or swing by the store at 680 N Penrod Rd and talk about your car's O2 sensor with one of our auto part experts today.
O2 Sensors At A Glance
- Two types of O2 or oxygen sensors measure oxygen to fuel ratio in most cars or trucks in Show Low.
- Narrowband: Measures if the engine is running a rich or lean mixture
- Wideband: Sensor measures to what degree a fuel mixture is rich or lean
- Maximizes your car's fuel and emissions
- Keeps the engine working at its optimal level by transferring accurate performance data to the engine
- Improves fuel economy for drivers in Show Low
- Corrosion and abrasion-resistant
- Utilizes a convenient snap-on cable
What People Say About Us
Super Good Service and Helpful Staff!
Hydraulic Hoses and Big Truck parts are even available here!
Friendly service. Usually have what I need on hand.
This is the only place that can and will find what you need when it comes to auto parts in Show Low.
Love this place! Our new auto parts stop for all our vehicles!
Best store in town! Great prices and great service.
Best auto parts store in the white Mountains. If they don't have the part 9 times out 10 they will have it by 730am the following day. And employees are real car people not just passing thru. They really know what they are talking about!